A crab apple tree in Meadville, Pa., turned into a new home for a family of robins. "I was blessed to this get this picture from a swing on my front porch," Linda Watt says.
We will be posting the last of our spring photos over the next couple of weeks and are gearing up for summer photos.
So break out the cameras and send us a shot of summer in your area as the season gets underway. We'll select the best to appear in On Deadline.
A few guidelines:
1. Please submit only one photo.
2. It must be from this summer, and it must be your original work on which you control all the rights.
3. As much as we like cute kids and dogs, please keep the focus on landscape and scenery (to avoid the need for model release forms and other clutter!)
4. Include a sentence or two of description about where the photo was taken.
5. Don't forget to send us your name, so we can give you a photo credit. Include your e-mail address and/or phone number (which we will NOT publish) in case we have any questions.
6. Send the photo with a brief caption in your own words to OnDeadline@usatoday.com